Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


wow I really don't blog much lol that's because I spend most my time on Twitter instead... (twitter.com/RISIBLErandom) Incase you have a twitter and would like to follow me...
I've decided that I'm going to turn this blog into a book review blog! mostly because I love books and books are just special to me as they are a lot of people. So here's the first book... Mostly because it's my new favorite and a lot of people are in to it now... Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, I fell completely in love with this book. great charactors, scenery, story over all was truly awesome! I love Sam and Grace they just make the book so real with their seperate discriptions of the things they go through. honestly when I first heard about Shiver I wasn't interested because I'd fallen in love with Vampires from Twilight and kinda hated Jacob, but after I had found Shiver on borders.com the title and desription kept nawing at my brain so I went on Amazon and got it for Christmas with some other books I will talk about later.. But really I was surprised how much Maggie surprised me. I just completely fell in love with the wolves of Mercy Falls so therefore I highly recomend Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater!

No comments:

Post a Comment