Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Linger by: Maggie Stiefvater :D





Sequel to Shiver

About the book: In Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam find each other. Now, in "Linger," they must fight to be together. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love--the light and the dark, the warm and the cold--in a way readers will never forget.

I most deffinately won't forget this book like they said lol. This book was so very sad on so many levels it was hard to read but I loved it all the same, Maggie has done the impossible with me and my reading- she made me cry, which she loves to do by the way- There's only been two books I cried for #1 Shiver #2 Linger lol I actually just met her last night at the Glendale signing of the 26th at BORDERS across the street from In-N-Out burger where I had dinner afterword. It was so exciting meeting her with my best friend Cheyenne :) Also I got to represent a shiver/linger fansite called behindyelloweyes.com which I made a t-shirt for that you can see :) both Cheyenne and I wore.

Anyway go buy Linger like now! lol no but seriously go............... what are you still doin here get, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment